Are you looking for ways to boost your career in Project Management?
This year we offer prep courses for the well-known PMI's flagship certification PMP, and the new PM² Project Management Methodology of the European Commmission.
PM² is a Project Management Methodology developed by the European Commission. It is available to the general public in the form of the "PM² Guide - OPen Edition", which was published under an open source license in November 2016.
PM² is a light and easy to implement methodology suitable for any type of project. It enables Project Managers to deliver solutions and benefits to their organizations through the effective management of project work. PM² incorporates elements from a wide range of globally accepted project management best practices described in standards and methodologies such as PMBOK Guide , PRINCE2®, IPMA-ICB. It also captures operational experience from projects run within the European Institutions.
The PM² Methodology provides:
- A Project Governance Model (i.e. roles & responsibilities)
- A Project Lifecycle (i.e. project phases)
- A set of Processes (i.e. project management activities and guidelines)
- A set of Project Artifacts (i.e. templates and guidelines)
- A set of Mindsets (i.e. effective beliefs and behaviours)
- A link to agile practices (Agile PM²).
Within the last 3 months the PM² Methodology Guide – Open Edition has made it to the Top 10 most downloaded publications of the EU Bookshop (February 2017)! PM² Guide is currently at No. 4, only one position behind the all time classic publication on “How the European Union Works”!
The publication is available for free download.