1-2 November 2019 (16 hours)
This two-day workshop provides a thorough introduction to the PM² Methodology along with an overview of all the core PM² elements and plans. The seminar includes a number of exercises and workshops on core Project Management tools, techniques and key PM² templates.
Having completed this workshop, you will appreciate the benefits of using a project management methodology, be more effective at managing (or participating in) projects, and be familiar with the PM² Governance model and its roles, responsibilities, processes, templates and mindsets. You will be in a position to start implementing some of the most essential Project Management best practices, tools and techniques.
Who should attend
This seminar is designed for Project Team Members or Project Managers who would like to learn more about the PM² Project Management Methodology, adopt an easy to use project methodology for their organization or projects. This seminar is open to all. Prior experience in project management or working in projects is useful but not required.
This seminar is ideal for those who want to work for EU funded projects and companies who are collaborating with the EC. Having in your CV the acknowledgement of attending a PM2 workshop showcases your familiarity with the PM2 methodology and your commitment to project management excellence.
- Introduction to projects, programs, portfolios and PM methodologies
- The PM² focus on outputs, outcomes and business implementation
- The PM² Governance model and its roles & responsibilities
- The PM² mindsets and professional virtues
- The PM² Project lifecycle - Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitor & Control, Closing
- PM² management processes, key tools, core techniques
- Key PM² templates - the Business Case, Project Charter, Project Handbook and Project Work Plan templates
- The four PM² Logs and the Stakeholder Matrix
- Workshops focused on PM² templates
- PM² tips and tricks
- In-class learning, quizzes
Course Leader: PM² Certified Trainer
This workshop is accredited by the PM² Alliance
This workshop grants 16 PDUs