5-7 November 2019 (24 training hours plus e-learning)
PMP is PMI’s flagship certification for project managers. This course coaches professionals working in projects to sit for the PMP Exam and pass on their first try. It is recently updated to cover the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and the PMP Exam changes coming up in July 2020.
Who should attend
This seminar is designed for Project Managers and team leaders who meet PMI qualifications and need to prepare to take the exam.
The course offers
- 24 hours of training with re-known international experts in the English language of the test
- 1 year access to PMTestOnline, a self study on line platform to practice with thousands of questions.
- 35 PDUs of project management education
- complete coverage of all topic areas of the entire PMBOK® Guide and the PMP® exam
- a learning experience that summarizes all critical points from all PMI recommended test preparation texts (approx. 4300 pages of documentation), plus recent issues of the PMI Journal®.
- 700 pages PDF workbook with extra study material, exercises and examples
- 500 sample questions
- at least 4 hours of timed examination under conditions similar to the actual exam memory sheets with formulas, techniques, processes, mind maps and cheat sheets for memorizing important data
- tips on scenario based questions for understanding the philosophy of the PMP® exam questions and beat time during the actual test
- the latest insights on the upcoming changes in the exam format to be effective as of July 1, 2020
Course Leader: George Merguerian, PMP, Senior Partner, Global Business Management Consultants
This workshop grants 35 PDUs